Friday (evening) September 28th 2007
PEtALS ESB 2.0 is finally out!
It is released at the same time as a ‘pack’ including all new/compatible modules which have been developed since months.
These modules are :
- The PEtALS kernel 2.0
- A new Web Console for monitoring and administration
- The Component Development Kit 3.0 : Library and tools for easily and rapidly create JBI compliant components.
- A collection of JBI compliant components (including new ones like XMPP, HTTP binding components, EIP, RMI Service Engines)
- An Eclipse plugin for JBI artifacts development and administration
- Docbook based documentation
- Brand new website & logo
Complete release note will be available on the PEtALS Website.