We have done some releases last week :
1. petals-standalone 1.4 :
– Integration of a faster message transporter (Dream based)
– Load balancing
– and of course several bug fixes and code optimization
2. petals-component-framework 2.0 :
– This framework replaces the Component Development Kit (also known as CDK). It allows developers to quickly create powerful JBI components.
3. petals-bc-soap 2.0 :
– Based on the petals-component-framework.
– WS security
– WS notification
Zip archives and documentation are available for download on the PEtALS downloads page.